Eagle Ops is Emory's on-line career management system providing the most up-to-date information about:
- Full-time jobs for graduating seniors and recent alumni
- On-campus jobs and Federal Work Study positions for current students
- Internship opportunities
- Fellowships and International Positions
- On-campus recruiting schedules
- Resume Drop Deadlines
- Employer On-Campus Information Sessions
- Career Center sponsored Special Events and Workshops
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LOGGING IN
- Click on the EagleOps icon, located on our homepage
- Your USERNAME is your @emory.edu email address (a 4-7 character username containing letters and/or numbers, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
**PLEASE NOTE: Your USERNAME should NOT be a first.last@ or learnlink email address
- Your PASSWORD is your 7-digit Emory ID#
- Should you encounter any difficulty with log-in, contact email@example.com.
*NOTE: FOR ALUMNI ONLY
Alumni within two years of graduation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for account access. Please include your 7-digit id number in the email.
*For all other alumni, view job postings through the Emory Alumni Association HERE.