The Career Center provides the following services to recent Emory alumni:
- On-Campus Recruiting privileges up to one year after their graduation date from Emory through Eagle Ops (First-time job seekers only)
- Counseling services for two years after their graduation date from Emory (at no cost)
- Resume critique service for two years after graduation date
- Personal statement and essay critique service for two years after graduation date
- Career Assessments will be offered to alumni for two years after graduation for a fee of $40/per assessment
For those Alumni who are applying to Law school and need assistance in having a Dean’s Certification completed, please click on the link and complete. Dean Certification forms should be obtained from specific law school websites, the Career Center does not have these forms but will process completed forms upon request.